[CMCEmail] January Outings

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Jan 4 14:09:08 EST 2013

CMC Members:

I thought I would take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year and
encourage you to give some early thought to trips you would like to put on
the schedule, your fellow members will appreciate it.

As a reminder the following trips are on the schedule for January:

January 12th and 13th - Saturday and Sunday - Lee Vining Ice Climbing with
Jan Lorenzen

January 19th and 20th - Saturday and Sunday - Death Valley Peaks with Terry
and Henry

A big thank you to Jan, Henry and Terry for providing this opportunity to
the members.

Cheers, Tom Sexton