[CMCEmail] Caltrans opens Sonora Pass

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Apr 25 09:38:11 EDT 2013

<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sierrawave/~3/OAPVKc1GSnQ/?utm_source=feedbu
rner&utm_medium=email> Caltrans opens Sonora Pass

http://www.sierrawave.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sonorapass.jpg

sonorapassSONORA PASS (STATE ROUTE 108) OPEN (Press Release

Mono County - The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has
removed the packed winter snow, cleared the debris and made the necessary
repairs to open State Route 108 over Sonora Pass.

The diligent work of Caltrans crews enabled the opening of the pass for
motorists who utilize this route.

Caltrans crews responsible for the pass opening extend their best wishes for
safe summer traveling to those who enjoy the recreational opportunities this
part of California has to offer.

For the latest in highway information please visit Caltrans Quick-Map site
at quickmap.dot.ca.gov or call our Road Condition Hotline at 1-800-427-ROAD
(7623). For the safety of our workers and other motorists, please Slow
For the Cone Zone and Move Over when possible and safe to do so.