[CMCEmail] Award Winning CMC Newsletter Content Needed...!!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Sep 7 17:42:47 EDT 2012

Bob,

I have some personal trip reports that I feel are pretty interesting. They include some Swiss Alps climbing, Appalachian hikes as well as a bunch of Sierra hikes such as 5 emblem peaks at 9 14ers. Also how can I push for a future organized trip up Pico de Orizaba in Mexico? Just let me know!

Sean Casserly
(408) 533-3293
Sent from my iPhone