[CMCEmail] Adopt a Crag in your area

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Oct 17 15:13:03 EDT 2012

<https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/aac_banner.jpg>

Adopt a Crag event happening in your area!

Where: 3rd Annual Malibu Creek Climber's Clean-up
When: Saturday, Oct 27
Hosted by: SoCal Climbing
Details: Let's clean-up Malibu Creek! This year we'll be focusing on removing garbage from the Dam area. We love Malibu Creek and we love our state parks! Latex gloves and trashbags will be handed out. Afterward we'll do some climbing!

For more info visit: www.meetup.com/socalclimbing/events/86338532/

Every hour of time you donate to a crag helps show land managers that climbers are responsible stewards. Grab some friends and a pair of work gloves and spend a day giving back to the sport you love! We hope to see you there.

Thanks for your support,

Ty Tyler
Stewardship Manager
Access Fund

The Adopt a Crag program is brought to you by:

<https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/clif_bar.jpg> <https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/rei_logo.gif>

Find us on...

<http://www.facebook.com/accessfund> <http://www.twitter.com/accessfund> <http://www.youtube.com/accessfund> <http://www.opengate.org>

.