[CMCEmail] CMC Trips

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Nov 26 18:42:39 EST 2012

Hi Tom,

I plan to add a trip to Shasta for Casaval Ridge. Looking at initially
selecting two weekends in April, and then making a formal decision on the exact
dates a few weeks out based on conditions/weather. Would this be alright?

Thanks,
Chris

PS. I believe Ron and I will lead an Eastside Spring backcountry ski trip also.