[CMCEmail] Deadline - Annual CMC Photo Contest...!!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Nov 26 18:20:59 EST 2012

Dearest CMC Photograph-hers and Photograph-hims,

The  deadline for the CMC Photo Contest is almost here! Please send your photo to Bob Oppermann (bobopp1 at yahoo.com) no later than Wednesday 12/5/2012. This allows you to take some fabulous photos at J-Tree this weekend and get them in just under the wire. As a reminder, please don't put them in a "zip" file or on a website such as Flickr. Send them in a high-rez JPEG via email.

We already have some great photos in, but we need more. Happy Clicking!

- Bob O.