[CMCEmail] CMC Outings Needed!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Jun 21 19:45:08 EDT 2012

Tom -

I'm still game on doing a bouldering day trip. As I mentioned before, I'm not a regular member so unable to lead a trip but if someone else sees it as worthwhile, then we can run it as theirs. I'll just show up as a participant that brings his pads and guidebook.

I'm thinking Snow Valley in Running Springs would be fun as it offers a good concentration of problems from easy to impossble. I was there a couple weeks ago and had a great time. The approach was very short and the place was empty.

Let me know,

Art