[CMCEmail] CMC Outings Needed!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Jun 21 15:11:10 EDT 2012

CMC Members,

You might have noticed that the CMC Outings Schedule is looking a little
thin lately. Since outings are the "lifeblood" of our club, this is a
problem. So, I am asking Regular Members to help out by leading a trip (or
two!) this summer/fall:

If you have been thinking about doing something this summer and haven't
submitted anything yet - now is the time to get it done! Also, feel free to
contact me if you need help with any aspect of the planning process and
we'll put something together..

Thanks in advance for supporting your club,

Cheers,

Tom Sexton
CMC Outings Coordinator