[CMCEmail] CMC'ers: Get Those Articles In for January NewsLetter...!!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Dec 10 14:18:03 EST 2012

Climbers and Climbettes!

While I am furiously going through some AWESOME photos to send to our wise Board of Directors for juding in the Fourth Annual CMC Photo Contest, I feel like more should share in sharing. After all, 'tis the Season!

Trang is getting the presses all lubed up for printing our January NewsLetter, but she needs content! We know that it's been a busy last few months, so please get your Articles and Photos into Trang (doantrangtran at gmail.com). Also, if you have a trip that you'd like to lead in 2013, please send your idea to Tom Sexton (tjsexton at socal.rr.com). Tom will send the idea to the Board for approval, then into the NewsLetter it'll go!

Thanks in advance for our participation. We all look forward to reading about your adventures!

- Bob O.