[CMCEmail] CMC - Last Call for Outings!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Sep 16 17:36:03 EDT 2010

Hi!

I topped San Gorgonio solo day trip for my first outing since my knee surgery- 9 hours. Ive been bummed I havent been able to meet anyone with the group yet, though ironically I met Tony at the REI in Arcadia and he told me he used to be on the BOD.

Im running up Mt. Gilbert Couloir tomorrow, be back Saturday night.

Ill be doing a lot of rock climbing in J. Tree in October. I intend on making the annual meeting for the CMC in October, as well.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Provisional Member- Anthony McClaren