[CMCEmail] Joshua Tree Outing

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sat Feb 13 11:49:00 EST 2010

February 20-21 Saturday/Sunday
Joshua Tree

Join us for rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park. Our focus is always
on safety and having fun! We continually are able to find a variety climbs
for rock leaders and for those who just want to top rope. This gives
everyone plenty to work on at their own pace. Dinner at Edchadas and a
campfire Saturday night at our Indian Cove group campsite. Parking will be
limited on this trip, so carpooling is a must. Send SASE with experience or
e-mail Joe at josephlwhite at earthlink.net.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Joe White and Jan Lorenzen