[CMCEmail] Winter Membership Outing

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Feb 9 16:46:39 EST 2010

February 26th-28th Friday - Sunday
Winter Membership Outing

Join us for one, two or three days of snow camping, skiing, snowshoeing and
practicing some snow skills, in Rock Creek Canyon. We plan to spend most of
the time skiing, snowshoeing, or doing some nearby snow climbs. For those
interested, there will also be an option to practice ice axe self-arrest and
other snow skills. From the Snow Park parking lot, you will have the option
to hike, snowshoe, or ski, ½ to ¾ mile over easy terrain to our snow camp.
As an added bonus, we will be making dinner reservations at the Rock Creek
Lodge for Saturday night. Also, depending on the group, and interest, we
will consider a half day of ice climbing at Lee Vining on Saturday or
Sunday. Send email with experience/conditioning to Joe at
<mailto:josephlwhite at earthlink.net> josephlwhite at earthlink.net.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Joe White, Jan Lorenzen, Tom Ritchie, Ron Norton.