[CMCEmail] Mt. Russell on October 4

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Oct 5 14:04:40 EDT 2009

Update: James Russell and I climbed the east ridge of Mt. Russell yesterday (October 4) in about 14 hours car-to-car. This goes to show two things. First, and most obviously, climbing a mountain with someone whose last name is identical to the mountain's name is a recipe for success. Second, the CMC email list really works!

Sam Page