[CMCEmail] Year-End Photos for 2009...

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Dec 17 12:17:24 EST 2009

Greetings!

The Year-In-Review Photo Contest hasn't had the response we had hoped for. I know that there are many great photos yet to be shared still out there, so I've extended the deadline thru Friday 12/18. Please submit your photos to bobopp1 at yahoo.com with a description of the trip and scenery and/or people in the photo, and hopefully we'll have a couple of pages worth of photos to share as we look back at trips of 2009.

I look forward to seeing your pics soon!

- Bob Oppermann
  CMC Newsletter Coordinator

Bob Oppermann

bobopp1 at yahoo.com