[CMCEmail] San Diego area CMC meeting

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Apr 30 10:32:59 EDT 2009

May 9th Saturday San
Diego/O.C. Area Meeting

CMC members, family and friends, please join me, your San Diego area CMC
representative, and attend the San Diego/Orange County area Spring CMC
dinner meeting and slide show. If you're a new member, or just out of
touch, the meeting will provide an opportunity to see and/or meet other
members in the area and learn more about the club. The meeting will be at
my house in Oceanside on Saturday May 9th, at 5:00 pm. I'll be serving the
main course and members/guests will be asked to bring a salad or dessert and
your own beverage. Please RSVP by phone or e-mail before 5/4, if you plan
to attend, so I can provide enough food. josephlwhite at earthlink.net.
LEADER/ORGANIZER: Joe White (760/439-9990)

PLEASE NOTE: the meeting date has been changed to May 9th.