[COG email blast] Sanctuary Repair Matching Challenge

admin at bpcog.org admin at bpcog.org
Tue Oct 1 10:33:40 EDT 2013

Sanctuary
Repair Matching Challenge
Our Sanctuary Repair Matching Challenge is underway, and we
are excited to report
that to date we have raised $2910 toward our
goal of $5000.  All monies
contributed for sanctuary repairs by October 15th will be
matched by an anonymous donor, up to the goal amount.  We have the opportunity to raise
$10,000!
Please give what
you are able to support this generous initiative of a fellow church
member.  Your Challenge Offering
can be placed in the offering plate on Sunday morning or mailed to the
church office.  Please note “Challenge Offering” on
your check and envelope.
You may also donate electronically using the PayPal feature
on our website at www.bpcog.org.   THANK YOU!PLEASE HELP
BEFORE
OCTOBER 15th
SO YOUR GIFT CAN BE DOUBLED.