[COG email blast] Summer Joint Services - "Loving Our Neighbors"

admin at bpcog.org admin at bpcog.org
Tue Jun 29 09:13:40 EDT 2010

Our joint summer services begin this Sunday with an outdoor service
(weather permitting)at 10:00am. Pastor Foltz-Morrison and Pastor
Plumstead will be preaching. Our theme for these combined services is
"Loving our Neighbors". A picnic lunch provided by Park Methodist will
immediately follow worship.

Complete information on our summer schedule has been printed in both the
weekly SPIRE and the June monthly SPIRE.