[COG email blast] Sanctuary Ceiling and Worship Location

admin at bpcog.org admin at bpcog.org
Wed Jun 23 09:53:19 EDT 2010

Friday, June 18th, some plaster fell form the ceiling in the middle
sanctuary. A photo is attached in the enclosed file should you want to
open
it. There remains a piece hanging and in danger of falling.

Sunday worship will be held in the gym until we assess next steps.

The Building and Grounds Committee and the Financial Ministry Team met
Saturday, June 19th to consider courses of action. The two committees will
work together and bring recommendations to the Session, including
reviewing
those previously identified in the 2009 engineering report (which is posted
in the gym).

We ask for your prayers and support.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Like other concerns in our
214-year history, let us face this as a unified Body of Christ with our
trust in Christ and Christ's vision for our future.

The Rev. Robert Foltz-Morrison, Interim Pastor