[COG email blast] COG email blast- reminders

info at bpcog.org info at bpcog.org
Sun Aug 31 15:46:18 EDT 2008

Happy Labor Day to everyone. As we begin a new program
year we wish to remind everyone of a couple of things.

Thank you to all who contributed or participated in the
church picnic today.

Worship returns to 10:45 next week.

The Church School kickoff breakfast will be next Sunday.
All are invited. If you haven't made your reservations
please do so with Glenn or Ethelyn by Wed.

Yoga class resumes next Saturday.

It is going to be a great year! How will you spread the
spirit?

Your Education and Program Committee.

--
This service is provided by the Worship, Membership and
Evangelism Committee. Please spread the word to those who