[Hackrf-dev] shutting down hackrf-dev

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Wed Dec 1 16:41:34 EST 2021

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of hackrf-dev.  We at Great
Scott Gadgets appreciate all of the conversations and friendships that
have been forged here.  Over the last few years we have not given our
project-specific mailing lists the attention they deserve; instead we
have been focusing our efforts on Discord and GitHub.

Soon we will disable hackrf-dev and our other project mailing lists.
We will continue to operate GSG-announce: