[Hackrf-dev] is there a hackrf_tcp app ??

Jonathan Guthrie ka8kpn at ka8kpn.org
Wed Dec 16 09:32:24 EST 2020

I don't  understand what you're trying to do.  Could you describe it in
more detail?  What are you trying to pass USB through?

I have given some thought to doing something that could translate
between, say, the protocol that the Hermes Lite 2 users to the USB
signals used by the HackRF, but I usually lie down until the feeling passes.