[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf brick

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:42:02 EDT 2019

You didn't tell us anything about what you tried or what you observed, eg.
- which lights, if any, are on.
- whether you tried multiple cables, usb ports, a powered hub, or a
different computer
- what diagnostics do you get from your OS after you carefully unplug and
replug it?
- have you checked test points for known voltages? I see a few candidates
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/SDR_HackRF_one_PCB.jpg
- have you tried booting it in DFU mode and reflashing it?
- have you inspected the board for damage?