[Hackrf-dev] Disturb a RF signal

Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:47:26 EDT 2018

Hi Matteo,

Interfering or intentionally disturbing another RF transmission (even in
the unlicensed bands)  is illegal in pretty much every country in the
world. Thus any help someone might offer for you to interfere with a signal
would make them an accessory to that offense.

Typically such interference has occurred during times of war or during
espionage. Because of that the places where you might go to learn about how
governments have historically interfered with radio signals is a book on
Electronic Warfare available at your library or amazon.

--Chuck