[Hackrf-dev] Building a HackRF

vk4tec at internode.on.net vk4tec at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 1 22:16:09 EST 2018

Why

From: HackRF-dev [mailto:hackrf-dev-bounces at greatscottgadgets.com] On Behalf
Of Munson, Jonathan (Jon) (MAJ)
Sent: Friday, 2 March 2018 1:40 AM
To: hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com
Subject: [Hackrf-dev] Building a HackRF

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am planning to build one or two HackRF Ones based on the BOM and stuff
already provided at github.

My initial survey of DigiKey, Mouser and Newark/Farnell yielded some
requirements not yet met. One chip basically requires a min 2500 order, and
several I need to request quotes (which I've done, simply waiting on that).

I would appreciate any guidance and pointers from anyone who has recently
acquired the parts and assembled a HackRF. Especially helpful also would be
an updated BOM or even equivalent parts lists that are known to work.

Respectfully,

Jon

---