[Hackrf-dev] Building a HackRF

Munson, Jonathan (Jon) (MAJ) jvmunson at nps.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:39:54 EST 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am planning to build one or two HackRF Ones based on the BOM and stuff already provided at github.

My initial survey of DigiKey, Mouser and Newark/Farnell yielded some requirements not yet met. One chip basically requires a min 2500 order, and several I need to request quotes (which I've done, simply waiting on that).

I would appreciate any guidance and pointers from anyone who has recently acquired the parts and assembled a HackRF. Especially helpful also would be an updated BOM or even equivalent parts lists that are known to work.

Respectfully,

Jon