[Hackrf-dev] Still hoping for PTT

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Wed Jun 27 18:59:50 EDT 2018

Agreed,
But assuming the hw model could be disabled by a little switch you won't need any software change at all and retain bias ability for rx only applications.
If using software is that easy, then there should be no problem to activate bias and tx function at the same time.
I guess that not all the programs able to tx are able to do it, hence the idea to link the two together at hw level,  but maybe I didn't get the whole picture.

Still today is not clear to me how to drive in tx the hackrf looking at gnuradio example diagrams, go figure if I know how to sync the bias at the same time.