[Hackrf-dev] Still hoping for PTT

Gavin Jacobs apriljunkbox at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:55:05 EDT 2018

Chuck,
I have used the bias-t voltage on the hackrf to power an upconverter but it isn’t easy to turn it on and off. The only method I know is to use hackrf-transfer - but that doesn’t work when switching to/from rx & tx.

Meanwhile I have brought the tx LED signal out from P5, and it is switching the power amp on and off just fine.

Jake