[Hackrf-dev] use as a tracking generator.

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:11:16 EST 2018

I've search a lot, but cant seem to find the answer.

Anyone been able to do a sweep generator with an hackrf?

I got myself a nice communication analyzer , an ANRITSU 8802A, This has a spectrum analyzer and all the whistle that I want to fix radio and adjust repeaters and all other stuff like that.

But it seem to lacks a sweep generator so that I can tune cavities and duplexer.

So anyone can help pointing me in the good direction on how I could do that?

I think there is a way to make the Hackrf xmit from a command line program, but I dont find the name of it.

thanks

Pierre

VE2PF