[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One and Osmosdr Source Code

Neal Martini nealmartini at cableone.net
Tue Feb 20 19:38:53 EST 2018

I am trying to better understand how the various control registers in the
Hackrf One hardware are being set when the osmocom source and sink are
utilized. I am using the GNU Companion 3.7 in Windows 10.

For example, I see that one of the commands generated by the  osmocom is
self.osmosdr_source_0.set_center_freq(center_freq, 0). I can see the osmosdr
Include File source.h in the Gnu directories, but I can't find the source
code that shows the implementation of the various functions used in the
Hackrf communication.

Additionally, I would like to be able to view the source code for the Hackrf
One's microprocessor (LPC4320FBD144) as well. This would enable me to see
the exact way that the MAX2837 tuner, RFFC5072 mixer and the SI5351 clock
registers are being used.

Can anyone point me to links to the osmosdr driver source files and the
Hackrf One LPC4320FBD144 source files?

Thank You

Neal Martini