[Hackrf-dev] Rf amplifier not working

Mitja kocjančič veso266 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 04:58:27 EST 2018

You probably broke your PA (for some reason if PA isbroken it weakens the
signal instead of making it stronger)

Just to be sure replace both PAs (recieve and transmitt one) if rfswitch
would be broken probably nothing would happen if you activated your PA

via Newton Mail
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=9.3.59&pv=4.4.2&source=email_footer_2]
On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 2:00pm, Giuseppe Marullo < giuseppe at marullo.it