[Hackrf-dev] generate a dvb-t channel

Jahn jana1972 at centrum.cz
Thu Feb 1 12:25:02 EST 2018

Recently I saw a  LimeSDR  developer showing how to transmit a video signal.

Camera with RasPi and one of  LimeSDR products on one side as transmitter and on the
other RasPi and one of  LimeSDR products  with HDMI output on the receiver.

But is there any reason why to  use  LImeSDR or HackRF to transmit video or DVB-T?
Would not be easier to use just Wifi router or AP?