[Hackrf-dev] Filter questions

Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:54:43 EDT 2018

FWIW, minicircuits is a pretty common place to go for filters, lnas, etc.
You can get a well characterized unit and be confident it will work the way
you expect. If you have enough RF gear to characterize stuff then you can
find things on tindie and AliExpress which are cost effective. But
consistency and quality can be highly variable.