[Hackrf-dev] Filter questions

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:45:47 EDT 2018

On 26 April 2018 at 07:50, Brian Gieryk <ke6iyc at mac.com> wrote:

> What design programs or suppliers are folks using for RF filtering,
external to the HackRF?

> Looking for band pass specifically, multi band, electronically switchable
and capable of TX (HackRF output power level only).

> Thanks in advance for any and all ideas and direction!

I'm sure others will have more useful suggestions, especially if you're
planning to design your own, but I wanted to mention that I've had some
success with filters from Mini Circuits -
https://www.minicircuits.com/WebStore/Filters.html

My experience/knowledge tends to end as soon as we hit the analog domain,
so I have no idea how they perform compared to other suppliers or if they
offer products for your more complex requirements.

Thanks,
  Dominic