[Hackrf-dev] Auto-calibration in receiving mode

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:23:28 EDT 2018

I understand the OP question. And Brian gave a pretty good explanation on how to do it..

If I may add my grain of salt, it would be Wise to ‘zoom’ to a part of the scanned Spectrum based on a peek that have a minimum amplitude. If not the software would jump all over the place Inside the scanned Spectrum if not signal is present, and I am pretty sure this would be cpu intensive to say the least. A little hysteresis (delay before changing a few 100 of milisecond) would also help to locate signal that does not have a stable frequency.