[Hackrf-dev] TX Trouble

wiemeyer at nehp.net wiemeyer at nehp.net
Sat Oct 14 22:04:39 EDT 2017

Hi Gang,

I'm trying to TX, specifically I'm trying to implement the Hack RF
tutorial video about writing a waveform (like a car door opener) to file,
and then transmitting it later from file.

Here's a screen shot of my flowgraph and the error I'm getting.

I've seen a forum page on it somewhere saying to check the HackRF serial
number.  That's not the problem.  The help page also said something about
a USB port and power sharing, that I didn't really understand.  It said to
look for a certain file:  /tlp or /tpl.  Anyway, I didn't have that file
on my computer.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Brian