[Hackrf-dev] HackRF: MAX5864 -> MAX2837 differential pair connections

Frank Liu frank.zijie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:04:09 EST 2017

Hey Dominic,

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense now when I look at the design files and
CPLD code.

Forgive me for playing devil's advocate - I'm relatively new to PCB design
and just trying to understand as much as I can - but I couldn't help but
notice that the some of the clock signals traverse the bottom layer,
despite having much higher component frequencies than baseband analog
signals due to the short rise and fall times of CMOS clock outputs. Was
this an oversight or purposely left in due to the inherent noisy nature of
digital logic?

Best,
Frank