[Hackrf-dev] what laptop should I but to run my hackrf to its fullest

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 12:55:25 EDT 2017

Got a hack rf since the first release on kick starter.
Never got it to work properly on any linux machine.

Either I can install the OS (debian, Ubuntu) and I cant install GRC or if I try to install kali, it will fail.

So since my asus laptop is starting to get old. I want to buy an new machine that I will dual boot, one side Kali the other windows.(I know I should stick to linux, but there are stuff I need to run from windows too)

So what would be your Laptop choice?

Pierre