[Hackrf-dev] PHASE CHANGE

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:59:24 EDT 2017

Recovering the information in a BFSK signal is a software problem on a SDR.

Also, they are typically noisy and use Manchester encoding to recover
the clock rate.

You should post this on the SDRsharp mailing list - and knowing the
transmitting device and a FFT of the resulting signal on the HackRF
would be helpful.

And did you use a low pass filter - what was the cut off frequency and
transition width - and did you avoid the DC offset on the HackRF?

And how did you determine it was a FSK and not a PSK signal?

The idea is to use the SDR to analyze the I/Q values captured by the
HackRFs.

-- Cinaed