[Hackrf-dev] IMSI catcher with HACK RF + raspberry pi

aaditya khand aadityakhand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:15:04 EDT 2017

Hi Simon,
Thank you for your response.
Just to test, we tried the communication with a debian VM and not with
raspberry pi. We got few data on usb port when it is connected to hackrf
but nothing relation de GSM communication which means we got nothing.

It is really hard to run GNU radio and wireshark as hackrf shut usb
communication down right after we don't know why.

It's for our school projet.
Waiting for your expertise.

Thank you so much in advance,

Best regards,