[Hackrf-dev] IMSI catcher with HACK RF + raspberry pi

aaditya khand aadityakhand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:11:56 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if someone made an IMSI catcher with HACKRF, I started
with the tuto mentionned below :
https://z4ziggy.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/sniffing-gsm-traffic-with-hackrf/

but i'm stucked when i have to used wireshark to monitor the communication.

when we run gnuradio-companion and wireshark, the hackrf goes offline, once
we were able to have both but there was nothing on wireshark, we did all
the configuration necessary to come upto the step where we use GNU-radio
companion with the file airprobe-rtlsdr.rc but we don't see anything.

Need help please,

Thank you so much in advance,

Best regards
Aaditya