[Hackrf-dev] Is my new (old) HackRF Deaf?

Jerry jsternmd at att.net
Tue Jul 11 00:36:01 EDT 2017

Jake

Thanks for the sound advice.  I have had spectrum analyzers and learned early to be careful with nearby RF sources ☹

Right now I am getting a wide confluence of signals between 98.5 and 101.5 on the FFT.  If it were my SA I would narrow the bandwidth to improve the signal resolution but on the Osmocom Source changing Ch0 Bandwidth from 10 Hz to 500 Hz doesn’t appear to change the FFT display noticeably.

Attached is a picture.

Jerry NY2KW