[Hackrf-dev] FATAL: No supported devices found to pick from.

Gavin Jacobs apriljunkbox at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:23:10 EST 2017

In GnuRadioCompanion, double click the osmocom source (or sink); on the line that says Device Arguments, type:

hackrf=278a43c7

This is last 8 digits of the serial number from hackrf_info, which was in your first post.

Also, your firmware version is not the latest; that probably is not the source of your problems, but you should probably update it once you get things working.

On a Virtual Machine, I could always get it to sorta work, but not reliably.