[Hackrf-dev] source MAX2837

Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:36:09 EST 2017

You could presumably order 50 and become that "extras" supplier :-) I know
that is a pain though.

If you're wondering the LimeSDR which got funded on CrowdSupply uses that
part and they are building like 3K units so they probably sucked the supply
chain dry. One of the reasons I don't like designing in Maxim parts is that
they only run parts when the supply chain is empty so you get big part
availability gaps waiting for the next wafer start.

--Chuck