[Hackrf-dev] LPC4320 HOT

Dana Shtun ve3dss at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:35:26 EST 2017

Hi Michael,

Morning Michael: I  found those sources ok with that link you sent me, but do you think its something else as well?

Is there any other component(s) that I could check - VCC seems to be 4.5 V not 5V so

something is drawing excess current, that's why I was assuming it was the

LPC4320 .

Let me know and also what to do about replacing the unit, particularly if there is something else wrong, I'd hate to replace the chip but find it was a regulator or diode!

...do I send you the board, or

can you send me a replacement board?

Thanks for the guidance!

Regards