[Hackrf-dev] LPC4320 HOT

Dana Shtun ve3dss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:49:18 EST 2017

I was setting up the hack rf for some listening tests on 3456 MHz again tonight when it died.

I"ve had great success with comms over 100 miles on the microwave ham bands, so this was a big let down.

Lost all the LEDs. Opening it up the LPC4320 was hot to the touch. I'm assuming its developed an internal failure and needs to be replaced & the firmware needs to be reloaded.

Question: Best source for the chip - any suggestions and pricing? I'm in Canada

Thanks Dana VE3DS