[Hackrf-dev] Using HackRF One as a spectrum analyzer

Tamer Çelik tamercelik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:16:39 EST 2017

Hello Adrian,

You may want to check my old thread for such task:
https://pairlist9.pair.net/pipermail/hackrf-dev/2016-December/002304.html
I have ended up by lack of bandwith to view whole wifi spectrum. My case
was a strong interference on 2.4GHz band and had to buy a cheap (when
compared to other solutions) spectrum analyzer called WiPry.

Good luck.