[Hackrf-dev] HackRF micro-USB pinout

GPIO Labs hellogpio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:48:48 EST 2017

Hi Raziel,

In both screenshots, the pinout is consistent with that of a micro USB
connector with Pin 1 to V+ & Pin 5 to GND.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB#Mini_and_micro_connectors.

If you look at the BOMs for the Jawbreaker and the HackRF, you'll see that
the PCB USB connectors used on each support a USB cable that is rotated 180
relative to the other.

-Nick
http://gpio.com