[Hackrf-dev] Two Hackrf as passive radar?

shaozhuyuan 13671890179 at 139.com
Thu Feb 16 18:30:03 EST 2017

usually the algorithm is based on phase difference, MUSIC or ESPRIT. There is a software package called gr-doa can be found on github, but it uses the ettus research X310 which is quite expensive. There is no ready to use software based on hackrf yet.

I’m a beginner myself, learned some algorithms at school, but have never achieved on real world hardware yet. These days I will try to use a 2-channel limesdr to visually see what difference in phase will I detect while the angle of arrival changes, then I will write the software to automatically convert that to angle.