[Hackrf-dev] Why Hackrf only one time run and stop

Rustu Yucel rustuyucel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:55:17 EST 2017

UPDATE: I think I found the problem. My USB port (which is before update,
working properly now doesnt support it anymore). I changed to another USB
port and everything fine.
Motherboard is -BIOS-
Date        : 02/23/2016
Vendor        : American Megatrends Inc. (www.ami.com)
Version        : 2.50
-Board-
Name        : H110M PRO-VD (MS-7996)
Vendor        : MSI

I dont know if it helps somebody else too. Thanks for all replies and
support