[Hackrf-dev] How to update Hackrf-tools?

Roy roydxb at me.com
Sun Feb 12 08:59:18 EST 2017

Hi Brian,

Try this, it's worked for me on a RPi3 and a RPi2B so far:

cd hackrf/*host*

mkdir build

cd build

cmake ..

sudo make install

sudo ldconfig

Hope this helps (I didn't send it to the list last time)

I've got a slight problem now, the RPi2 is working fine, sweep and so on
but my other hackrf on the RPi3 wasn't working on sweep so
I rebooted and now I'm not getting any hackrf_info either, but
hackrf_debug works! Something for me to look at tomorrow...

Roy